Consider this legal webinar a “date with your documents.” Our expert estate planning attorneys walk you through your existing estate plan documents and identify DISASTROUS mistakes we see people make with an old, outdated living trust and last will and testament that must be amended.
Here are some of the topics we’ll talk about:
1. How to look at the Table of Contents in your Living Trust or Living Will
2. The date your legal documents were created
3. Has anyone passed away since your Living Trust or Living Will was created?
4. Why you need to review your trustees
5. Do you have a durable power of attorney?
6. Do you have a HIPAA authorization?
7. Do you have a trust protector?
8. Do you know the difference between revocable and irrevocable trusts?
9. Does your Living Trust or Living Will contain handwritten notes?
10. When was the last time you had a meeting with an estate planning attorney?
In this legal webinar, Estate Planning and Trust Administration attorneys, James L. Cunningham and Jeffery S. Rosen from CunninghamLegal share why you must update your Living Trust or Living Will.