At CunninghamLegal, our attorneys assist with all estate planning matters including: setting up and amending your living trust, trust administration, asset protection, Medi-Cal and VA benefits planning, durable powers of attorney for property, medical directives, living wills, elder abuse and law. We guide individuals, families and business owners with their family and business planning needs. With offices throughout California, we can provide you the support you need to accomplish your estate planning goals and more:
- Maintain control over your assets while you are alive and ensure they will be distributed according to your wishes when you pass away
- Help ensure you get the care you need if you become incapacitated, and protect your life savings against the high cost of long-term care
- Ensure that the assets you leave to your surviving spouse and heirs are safe from creditors and predators
- Minimize taxes on your estate
- Pass your values and work ethic to future generations
- Guide your family through the complicated California probate process as quickly as possible
- Work with your trustees and other fiduciaries to efficiently settle your estate
- Resolve disputes over your estate and ensure your wishes are carried out
- Protect your special needs child or adult if you have one
- Obtain all the benefits to which you are entitled if you are a veteran
We have helped hundreds of individuals and families accomplish their estate planning goals and realize their dreams. We welcome the opportunity to do the same for you.
Hear James Cunningham talk about the firm and how they can help.