Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you whenever you register for a teleconference, purchase a product, subscribe or sign up to receive electronic communication from us, or request to receive information from us.
When doing so, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide us the following information:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Telephone number (either business or personal)
- Fax number
- E-mail address
- Mailing Address
- Occupation or area of practice
- Credit card information, including billing address
- Areas of interest
What do we do with this information?
Any of the information that we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (the more information that you provide to us, the better we may be able to respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website and our offerings based on the feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (the information provided by you allows us to respond to your requests in an efficient and timely manner)
- To process transactions (your information will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service purchased)
- To send periodic e-mails (the information you are able to provide us help us narrow down and segment what kinds of e-mails you will receive and how often you receive them; the e-mail address you provide for order processing may also be used to send you information and updates pertaining to our services to you, as well as information about any company news, updates, related products, upcoming events, and other announcements that we think you might be interested in based on the information you have provided us
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, and/or protect ours or the rights of others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Further, we do supply the names and phone numbers to either consumers that may request someone of your profession in your particular region for the purpose of engaging your services, or other professionals seeking to develop referral relationships with someone of your profession in the region they also service. Should you wish to decline our inclusion of your contact information for such purposes, you can request to do so by sending us a written request at CunninghamLegal, 200 Auburn Folsom Road, Suite 106, Auburn, CA 95603.
What are third-party links and do you use them?
Our website may, at our discretion, include or offer third party products or services. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, CunninghamLegal is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and activities of these other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and our company and welcome any feedback about these other third party sites.
What if I need to update my information?
If you need to update your personally identifiable information (such as your e-mail address or mailing address), we can quickly and easily assist you in doing so. Please contact us at 530.269.1515 Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
What if I want to unsubscribe from your emails and updates, or remove my information?
You may unsubscribe from our emails using the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please use the subject line “unsubscribe.” For any data or data removal issues, you may also contact us at 530.269.1515 Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.