This legal webinar from attorney Jim Cunningham from CunninghamLegal will help you in navigating Medi-Cal and VA benefits.
As our population ages, more and more of us have to deal with personal care issues, whether it be for our parents or ourselves. One of the most immediate issues is long-term nursing home care and how to pay for it.
We’ll also talk about levels of care including:
- In-home care
- Assisted Living
- Board and Care
- Memory Care
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Respiratory Care in Skilled Nursing Facility
Among the topics we’ll cover are:
- Access to your own assets and possibly qualify for programs you are entitled to, such as Medi-Cal and Veterans benefits
- Medi-Cal eligibility, Medi-Cal Gifting Stratagies
- Long-Term Care insurance
- Plan for your own disability and long term care requirements
- Address your current and future concerns for your loved ones
- Determining the “Burn Rate” of your money
Do not wait until you’re at the crisis stage to think about long-term care! Watch this legal webinar to learn how to navigate Medi-Cal and Veterans benefits!