NEW! Stages of Life University
Click Here To Get the Flyer!
Every Month -On the 1st & 3rd Thursday at 12:00pm in our Auburn & Camarillo Offices
Lunch Provided! Click on the flyer above to learn more, and get the RSVP information.
Or, call 530-392-4410!
Top 10 Estate PLanning Mistakes • Top 8 Medi-Cal Mistakes • Real Estate Ownership • What is a Basic Living Trust • IRA Inheritance Trust (for the public) • IRA Inheritance Trust CE (for professional advisors) • The 10 Mistakes CPAs Make • How to Be (and Select) a Successor Trustee
California Living Trust Attorney
At CunninghamLegal, we assist with all estate planning matters including: living trusts, trust administration, asset protection, Medi-Cal and VA benefits planning, durable powers of attorney for property, medical directives, living wills, elder abuse and law. We guide individuals, families and business owners with their family and business planning needs. As California living trust attorneys, we can provide you the support you need to accomplish your estate planning goals and more:
- Maintain control over your assets while you are alive and ensure they will be distributed according to your wishes when you pass away
- Help ensure you get the care you need if you become incapacitated, and protect your life savings against the high cost of long-term care
- Ensure that the assets you leave to your surviving spouse and heirs are safe from creditors and predators
- Minimize taxes on your estate
- Pass your values and work ethic to future generations
- Guide your family through the complicated California probate process as quickly as possible
- Work with your trustees and other fiduciaries to efficiently settle your estate
- Resolve disputes over your estate and ensure your wishes are carried out
- Protect your special needs child or adult if you have one
- Obtain all the benefits to which you are entitled if you are a veteran
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about us and how we can help accomplish these and other goals. Or better yet, contact us for an initial meeting. We have helped hundreds of individuals and families accomplish their estate planning goals and realize their dreams. We welcome the opportunity to do the same for you.