The CunninghamLegal Approach
CunninghamLegal offers a unique and innovative approach to the practice of law. We educate and prepare our clients before they ever come in to see us through our free seminars. We can provide you the information needed to make critical choices as part of your estate plan. You will also learn how we work with you, as attorneys, and what to expect when you come in. But even more importantly, by attending, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of a free attorney consultation and a special fee discount. Our clients find that attending our seminar makes the entire estate planning process easier, enjoyable, and affordable. Simply click here. We look forward to seeing you and joining us as part of our CunninghamLegal client family.
Click on the link below to register for a FREE Workshop!
Stages of Life University (IRA Disasters, Property, Zero Tax Capital Gains, Special Needs Trusts and more)
Estate Planning, IRA Tax Strategies, Wealth and Income Preservation
At CunninghamLegal, we assist with all estate planning matters including: living trusts, trust administration, asset protection, Medi-Cal and VA benefits planning, durable powers of attorney for property, medical directives, living wills, elder abuse and law. We guide individuals, families and business owners with their family and business planning needs. With offices throughout California, we can provide you the support you need to accomplish your estate planning goals and more:
- Maintain control over your assets while you are alive and ensure they will be distributed according to your wishes when you pass away
- Help ensure you get the care you need if you become incapacitated, and protect your life savings against the high cost of long-term care
- Ensure that the assets you leave to your surviving spouse and heirs are safe from creditors and predators
- Minimize taxes on your estate
- Pass your values and work ethic to future generations
- Guide your family through the complicated California probate process as quickly as possible
- Work with your trustees and other fiduciaries to efficiently settle your estate
- Resolve disputes over your estate and ensure your wishes are carried out
- Protect your special needs child or adult if you have one
- Obtain all the benefits to which you are entitled if you are a veteran
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about us and how we can help accomplish these and other goals. Or better yet, contact us for an initial meeting. We have helped hundreds of individuals and families accomplish their estate planning goals and realize their dreams. We welcome the opportunity to do the same for you.