Disability and health issues can instantly change your life as well as your family’s.
This legal webinar Presented by CEO James L. Cunningham and co-host Christina Lindsey Orta, President of Ascent Wealth Management, will explain how you and your loved ones can prepare for the financial impact of Long-Term Care costs.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Plans and documents to consider including:
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Advanced Healthcare Directive
- CMIA compliant in each state
- Living Will
- Living Trust
- Why you your plan should include assignment of roles and alternate decision makers
- Levels of care including:
- In-home care
- Assisted Living
- Board and Care
- Memory Care
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Respiratory Care in Skilled Nursing Facility
- Paying for Long-Term care (including Medicaid and Medi-Cal)
- Long-Term care insurance
- How to plan for Long-Term Care
- How to prevent the erosion of your estate due to medical and nursing home bills
- Tactics to avoid burdening your loved ones financially
- Who should consider Long-Term Care
Make sure you don’t outlive your money! Make Long-Term Care part of your estate planning–for your peace of mind and your family’s!