January 2017 Seminar Schedule – Released
CunninghamLegal – The Living Trust Lawyers
CunninghamLegal has just released it’s January 2017 Seminar Schedule and the first few weeks of the year are jam-packed with valuable, free education on Estate Planning, Living Trusts and Medi-Cal.
• Your Living Trust may fail to protect your valuable IRAs (401ks, Roth, 403(b)).
• Your Living Trust may fail to protect your family from losing their inheritance to greedy in-laws, divorce, lawsuits, creditors and government claims.
• If you had a Living Trust created before 2014, it may need to be revised for the new Estate Tax exemption.
• When you’re ill or disabled, the person you’ve chosen to handle your a?airs may have to go to Court and face unnecessary delays and fees.
• Your Living Trust may NOT avoid Probate Court.
• Your Living Trust may need special provisions so you and your family won’t get wiped out by nursing care bills.
• To address your firearms in Estate Planning.
Seminars are scheduled in Northern and Southern California with several dates and times to choose from. Take a look: http://cunninghamlegal.com/attend-free-seminar/